March 23, 2016

Apologies

Apologies for it taking so long to post again.

I've been super busy. Got a new job and been planning my move. A week to go so it's been super frantic. But at least I've had some time to write. I'm making progress with my alien story. Just finished a romantic scene, which I've been dreading. Now I don't have to worry about it until I get around to editing.

Another cool thing is I plan on doing Camp NaNo. It's basically NaNoWriMo except in April and July. The other main difference is that you get to choose your word count goal. Anything from 10,000 and up. So hopefully I'll finish my alien book.

In other news, I'll work on my next blog post soon. It should be on something like character building and my inspiration for characters.

Xoxo Rachel/Indigo

No comments:

Post a Comment